Senior Google Shopping Specialist
Google Shopping Specialist
Location: Hull / Hybrid
Salary: £30000-£46000 per annum DOE plus Flexible Working, Every other Friday off and more great benefits
Do you have experience in Google Shopping? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading performance marketing and online retailing agency? If so, please read on!
As a Senior Client Success Manager / Google Shopping Specialist at Summit, you will be responsible for developing and supporting delivery of the Productcaster suite of tools, as well as managing and supporting the team on a day-to-day basis. We deliver a best-in-class service by ensuring that we provide the relevant support to our clients whilst also building relationships and upselling to grow revenue. You’ll review and devise strategy across our products, most commonly on Shopping, Pmax and feed-related queries aligning to client’s business goals.
On a day-to-day basis the Senior Client Success Manager / Google Shopping Specialist
- Lead the Productcaster Client Success Team, taking responsibility for ensuring great performance and best-in-class support across our wide range of clients.
- Own the day-to-day execution of client delivery across Productcaster, supporting and managing the client success managers.
- Assist Productcaster Director in developing relationships and maintaining consistent communication with clients, generating growth via existing client relationships.
- Take responsibility for measuring client satisfaction and devising methods to reduce churn.
- Be accountable for accurate monthly billing and invoicing, supporting finance and providing detailed analysis and support.
- Prioritise support queries, strategic projects and other initiatives to ensure good breadth across all activities, managing key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Support the analysis of feeds, Merchant Centre and Ads, making recommendations around product breadth, attribute values, filters, and custom labels aligned to wider strategy and business goals ensuring a consistent, complementary approach across all channels.
- Support in the creation of best practice documentation to ensure consistency of process across the business, providing training where required.
- Be a conduit between internal teams, clients and third-party tech; building strong relationships will all partners.
As a Senior Client Success Manager / Google Shopping Specialist, you’ll have experience with Google Shopping and extensive experience working with product feeds for retail clients, analysing performance and making strategic recommendations.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Experience with the CSS program.
- Experience with Feed Management software, e.g. FeedManager, Channel Advisor, Intelligent Reach, Stoptimise, Feednomics or Products Up.
- Strong knowledge of the Shopping channel, with extensive experience of running campaigns.
- Experience of reporting tools to analyse performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships, both with internal stakeholders and clients. Communicates and negotiates effectively and persuasively.
- Experienced in line management, promotes learning and development, both for delivery teams and themselves.
- Highly organised, plans own and team work effectively, and can set priorities and manage resources.
- A great presenter of ideas, sharing them in a clear and confident manner to internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Performs even under stressful situations and has a positive influence across the business as a whole.
Summiteers are asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, we may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
Who are we?
Summit is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
At Summit, we’re friendly, professional, and focused around our people. We look for candidates that embody our core values and strive for greatness. If that’s you, we can offer you progression opportunities within an established performance marketing agency where you’ll always be encouraged to think big.
What can we offer you?
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary up to £46000 per annum depending on experience as well as a range of benefits including:
Flexible working: From flexible start and finish times, to having every other Friday off*, we trust our people to work flexibly around their lifestyle and family arrangements.
Up to 29 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays): Our employees start with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to up to 29 days with long service. You would also have the opportunity to purchase additional holidays with our holiday purchase scheme.
Milestone days off: Whether it’s your birthday, you’re getting married, or it’s your child's first day at school, we want you to take the time off work to enjoy these special moments.
£250 per year ‘experience for life’: Up to £250 a year to spend on pursuing a dream or to take part in an activity that leads to greater personal development.
Discounts and benefits: Our rewards platform gives you access to discounts and offers on over 1000 retailers. From your weekly shop to a one-in-a-lifetime holiday, there will be a discount to suit your needs.
Bupa health cash plan: We understand that everyday healthcare costs can quickly add up. We offer a cash plan through Bupa to claim back those costs such as a prescription or trip to the dentist.
Bonus scheme: When Summit do well, we want our teams to reap the rewards so we have an annual bonus scheme based on company profits.
Life assurance: Your family matters to us, in the event that something terrible happened, we want to make sure they are looked after.
Religious holiday swaps: As some of our UK bank holidays are traditionally based around Christian events, we want to ensure we’re being inclusive and letting people celebrate religious holidays that matter to them.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
additional keywords: google shopping, google merchant, marketing, client success, manager, performance, online retailing
If this isn't the right role for you, check out our careers page and apply to our talent pool if nothing jumps out at you. We'd love to hear from you!