Senior Account Manager - PPC / Paid Media
Senior Paid Media Account Manager
Location: Hull / Hybrid
Salary: Up to £45k DOE plus Flexible Working, *Every other Friday off and Benefits
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Paid Media Account Manager at Summit, you’ll be overseeing the strategy of blue chip clients whilst managing and supporting the delivery team. With support from fellow Summiteers, you will develop and executive campaigns in line with client objectives, guiding inputs and coaching your team along the way.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead your paid media delivery team and take responsibility for ensuring great performance in line with client objectives across Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the strategy and ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
- Prioritise challenges and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assist your Account Director in developing relationships and maintaining consistent communication with clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the client, ensuring your team are delivering the strategy in line your client’s KPIs and challenging their approach where necessary.
- Support and manage channel execs and managers, assisting and mentoring their development.
- Attend and lead regular client calls to discuss performance and actions.
- Keep up to date with changes in the paid media landscape, adopting new tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals.
- Add value and expertise and gain a clear view of marketing performance.
Summiteers are asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, we may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
What are we looking for?
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy being a proactive team player who is motivated, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload. You should be able to jump in and execute changes when required, whilst being able to take a step back and lead on solutions for challenges.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Ideally experience managing paid media campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads.
- PPC Experience
- Experience using a suite of core paid media performance and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Ads.
- Experience of adapting to different personalities allowing for effective communication.
- Experience in line managing junior team members.
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail with a track record of analysing performance.
- Interest in and knowledge of up-to-date paid media best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Who are we?
Summit is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
At Summit, we’re friendly, professional, and focused around our people. We look for candidates that embody our core values and strive for greatness. If that’s you, we can offer you progression opportunities within an established performance marketing agency where you’ll always be encouraged to think big.
What can we offer you?
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including:
Flexible working: From flexible start and finish times, to having every other Friday off*, we trust our people to work flexibly around their lifestyle and family arrangements.
Up to 29 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays): Our employees start with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to up to 29 days with long service. You would also have the opportunity to purchase additional holidays with our holiday purchase scheme.
Milestone days off: Whether it’s your birthday, you’re getting married, or it’s your child's first day at school, we want you to take the time off work to enjoy these special moments.
£250 per year ‘experience for life’: Up to £250 a year to spend on pursuing a dream or to take part in an activity that leads to greater personal development.
Discounts and benefits: Our rewards platform gives you access to discounts and offers on over 1000 retailers. From your weekly shop to a one-in-a-lifetime holiday, there will be a discount to suit your needs.
Bupa health cash plan: We understand that everyday healthcare costs can quickly add up. We offer a cash plan through Bupa to claim back those costs such as a prescription or trip to the dentist.
Bonus scheme: When Summit do well, we want our teams to reap the rewards so we have an annual bonus scheme based on company profits.
Life assurance: Your family matters to us, in the event that something terrible happened, we want to make sure they are looked after.
Religious holiday swaps: As some of our UK bank holidays are traditionally based around Christian events, we want to ensure we’re being inclusive and letting people celebrate religious holidays that matter to them.
Additional keywords: PPC, Paid Media, SEO, Account Manager, Digital, Marketing, Leadership
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
If this isn't the right role for you, check out our careers page and apply to our talent pool if nothing jumps out at you. We'd love to hear from you!