Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Account Manager
Location: Hull / Hybrid
Salary: £24000 -£30000 per annum DOE + Flexible Working, *Every other Friday off and Excellent Benefits
Are you ready to be a changemaker? As a Paid Media Account Manager at Summit, you will create and lead the delivery of paid media strategy for blue chip clients, including paid search, shopping and paid social campaigns. Supported by our wider strategy team, you will develop and execute campaigns in line with client objectives, supporting the junior members of your client team. You will report on performance according to relevant targets and KPIs and work directly with clients cultivating a positive and collaborative working relationship.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Lead the paid media delivery team on your client(s) and take responsibility for delivering great performance in line with client objectives, including PPC, shopping and paid social campaigns.
- Own budgets and manage the teams who are optimising across accounts, analyse issues and opportunities in performance, and work with the strategy teams to identify and implement recommended solutions.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager/Account Director in developing relationships and maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Support and manage up to two channel executives, assisting in training and development of fellow Summiteers as required.
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor KPIs and be able to answer the ‘why’ for performance.
- Attend and lead regular client calls to discuss performance and actions and build confident client relationships.
- Work with the strategy team to understand changes in the paid media landscape, adopting new features and tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals.
Summiteers are asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, we may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
What are we looking for?
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy and be able to easily adapt to different personalities, being a proactive team player who is motivated and highly organised, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in successfully executing marketing campaigns across PPC, shopping and paid social is preferable, however if you have experience in one or more of these channels, we can help you to develop the skills in other areas.
- Experience using a suite of core paid search performance and analysis tools such as (or similar to): Google Ads, Bing Ads, Meta Business Suite.
- Effective communication skills with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail: careful and thorough, gathering complete information.
- Interest in and knowledge of up-to-date paid search best practises
- A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA or Adobe.
Who are we?
Summit is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
At Summit, we’re friendly, professional, and focused around our people. We look for candidates that embody our core values and strive for greatness. If that’s you, we can offer you progression opportunities within an established performance marketing agency where you’ll always be encouraged to think big.
What can we offer you?
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary starting salary £24000-£30000 per annum, depending on experience as well as a range of benefits including:
Flexible working: From flexible start and finish times, to having every other Friday off*. We trust our people to work flexibly around their lifestyle and family arrangements.
Up to 29 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays): Our employees start with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to up to 29 days with long service. You would also have the opportunity to purchase additional holidays with our holiday purchase scheme.
Milestone days off: Whether it’s your birthday, you’re getting married, or it’s your child's first day at school, we want you to take the time off work to enjoy these special moments.
£250 per year ‘experience for life’: Up to £250 a year to spend on pursuing a dream or to take part in an activity that leads to greater personal development.
Discounts and benefits: Our rewards platform gives you access to discounts and offers on over 1000 retailers. From your weekly shop to a one-in-a-lifetime holiday, there will be a discount to suit your needs.
Bupa health cash plan: We understand that everyday healthcare costs can quickly add up. We offer a cash plan through Bupa to claim back those costs such as a prescription or trip to the dentist.
Bonus scheme: When Summit do well, we want our teams to reap the rewards so we have an annual bonus scheme based on company profits.
Life assurance: Your family matters to us, in the event that something terrible happened, we want to make sure they are looked after.
Religious holiday swaps: As some of our UK bank holidays are traditionally based around Christian events, we want to ensure we’re being inclusive and letting people celebrate religious holidays that matter to them.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Additional Keywords: PPC, Paid Media, Account Manager, Performance, Marketing
If this isn't the right role for you, check out our careers page and apply to our TALENT POOL if nothing jumps out at you. We'd love to hear from you!